Personal Training and Fitness Services
Fitting exercise into a busy life can be difficult so I offer a couple of different options.
Home based personal training and exercise classes
- You don’t need to travel anywhere, I come to you
- I can show you how different parts of your house and garden can help you exercise
- You have your home comforts close at hand
Training can be easily adapted to fit into whatever space you have. The specific exercises will depend on your likes/dislikes and your training goals. They could include aerobic work, circuits, step training, body conditioning with weights and bands, stability ball training, boxing pad work, body weight exercises, etc. Progress will be monitored as well as enjoyment! All training is flexible so I will adapt the sessions to suit you.
I am based in Bourne End and currently work in the Wooburn, High Wycombe, Maidenhead and Marlow areas.
Outdoor personal training and exercise classes
- Exercising outside can be refreshing if you spend most of your day inside
- You can get a great cardiovascular workout through walking or running, using the space and different gradients of parkland
- We can make use of benches, steps and even playground equipment to add variety to body conditioning training
You can decide whether you’d prefer outside training in your garden, the local park, along the local streets or in other open spaces. As above, the specific exercises will depend on your likes/dislikes and your training goals. They could include walking, running, hill training, resistance exercises, aerobic work, skipping, etc. As above, progress will be monitored as well as enjoyment! All training is flexible so I will adapt the sessions to suit you.
I currently train clients in Wooburn Park, Higginson Park in Marlow and Kidwells Park in Maidenhead, but we can use any public outdoor space.