Personal Training and Fitness Coaching Prices
Personal Training can be made as flexible as possible to match your purse strings as well as your free time. Training with a personal trainer twice a week or more will certainly ensure the intensity of an exercise programme is maintained, but this schedule may not suit you. If you want to start with a personal training session once a week, I will outline exercise sessions to be completed on your own, in your own time, to complement the work we will do together.
Do consider the option for a 30 min personal training session. This shorter exercise period may be more useful for you:
- Specific training session eg a 30min run, core training, intense interval work, etc
- I can get you started with a training session for you to carry on
- May be more cost-effective for you to do 3 short sessions than 2 long ones
- May fit in more easily with work or childcare commitments
- Initial Consultation – Free
We will discuss your exercise history, your likes/dislikes and fitness goals or expectations. I’ll decide whether I can help you and you can decide whether I’m the right trainer for you.
One hour Personal Training
- For an individual – £30 per hour (1 hr booked per week), £24 per hour ( 2 hrs booked per week)
- For two people – £18 per person, per hour
30 minutes Personal Training
- For an individual – £18 per 30 mins
Let me know if you’d like to get a group together, perhaps at your company premises or at a local hall. We can discuss training options (eg circuit or body conditioning class) prices are competitive and schedules can be flexible.